Additional Information & Resources
Please remember the following recommendations from the CDC, as the flu virus also remains highly active across the country, putting all of us at risk for several more weeks. Get the flu vaccine and be vigilant with the appropriate hand hygiene and prevention measures:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds after using the restroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw it away.
- Stay home when you are ill.
- Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services – Guidance for Infection Control & Prevention of Coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control Prevention – Additional Guidance for Infection Prevention & Control
State Specific Information[one_half]
- Kentucky Cabinet for Health & Human Services
- Indiana State Department of Health
- Ohio Department of Health
- Virginia Department of Health
- Maryland Department of Health
- North Carolina Department of Health & Human Services
- Georgia Department of Public Health
- Florida Department of Health
- Tennessee Department of Health
- Alabama Public Health